ESPC to offer OSHA HAZWOPER Refresher Course in Plattsburgh, New York
The next 8-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER Refresher Training Course will be held on:
Course Description: The 8-Hour refresher course is for all site workers, spill responders, and supervisors and is designed to satisfy the annual training requirements of 29CFR 1910.120. Classroom instruction includes lecture, audio-visual presentations, demonstrations and interactive problem solving workshops. Topics to be covered include:
- Recognition and Identification of Hazards
- Basic Toxicology
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Air Monitoring and Sampling
- Worker Exposure Limits
- Levels of Protection for PPE
- Safety Decision Making
- Site Health and Safety Plans (HASPs)
- Construction Safety Topics
- Emergency Preparedness
- Decontamination Techniques
- Many other Safety Topics Also!
Coffee and lunch are included in the course fee and a course manual and hand-outs will be provided.
Register Now! Call 518-563-9445 or email Marcy Collyer for registration and course fee information.